If an email was incorrectly marked as spam, follow the steps below to remove it from Spam.
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- On the left, click Spam. If you don't see Spam, click More.
- Open the email.
- At the top of the page, click Not spam.
To stop a message from being sent to Spam in the future, you can:
Add a contact
- On your computer, go to Google Contacts.
- At the top left corner, click Create contact.
- Enter the contact's information.
- Click Save.
Use a particular message to create a filter
- Open Gmail.
- Check the checkbox next to the email you want.
- Click More .
- Click Filter messages like these.
- Enter your filter criteria.
- Click Create filter.
For Hotmail clients:
Prevent Hotmail From Spamming Email
To choose from which addresses Hotmail should never send email to spam, access the Safe senders list and type the email addresses into the list.
- Click the settings gear icon at the top right of Outlook.com.
- Click View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the pop-out menu.
- Go to Mail > Junk email.
- Type a sender's email address or domain into the text box in the Safe senders area.
- Click Add.
- Click Save at the top of the page.